A letter to Krishna

 


हरि चारण, दुःख हरण ।।

Whoever takes the refuge in the lotus feet of Shri Krishna, the person is directly protected by him and Shri Krishna himself takes care of him. 

Here are some lines written by me to express my gratitude towards the Almighty: 


All the times when sorrow has hit me,

All the times when this world has shown it's evil side to me,

All the times when I am disappointed with myself and with people,

It's only you and you O Krishna who has taken care of me,

Who has not allowed the world to see the weak, desperate, vulnerable side of me

Who has always loved a worldly fool like me unconditionally.

You forgived me and I forgived the world.

Your lotus feet are my only and only shelter .

The world made me cry in sorrow,

And you make me cry in bliss.

I always forget you but you never forget me.

Now, My biggest goal is to render my service to the lotus feet of yours,

 And my biggest dream is to become gopi of yours. O Krishna, please make me a particle of your dust. 

Being a foolish mortal, I fear that my mind may get covered by the clouds of negative emotions, that lie on every step of this world and take my heart far from you. No one bit only you, can save me from this tragedy that may happen, that fills my heart with fear and a tears

I am yours O Kanha, please accept me. 

And never let me forget you.


                                              ~~ Your Suhani





O Kanha... O Krishna.... I am waiting for you


Everyone and everything except my Kanha is temporary.

So here, is a message from me to all the devotees...
Have Faith in Krishna.

 Here is a short video, that will give you the reason to believe in him, because everyone except Krishna is temporary..






He's the one who wiped my tears and took hold of me at the end


Hare Krishna 🙏🌺




Comments

  1. Wow.... this is wow... I am kanhapriya from pinterest.... I love it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raasleela- The Ultimate Paradise | Radha Krishna Rasleela | True Side Krishna Bhakti

Krishna Quotes- True Side | Shri Krishna

Krishna Quotes | Quotes dedicated to my beloved Kanha | True Side Krishna bhakti