Krishna Quotes- True Side | Shri Krishna





Shri Krishna is always with you, even in the toughest situations, he is holding you. Here are some quotes on Shri Krishna to connect with him.


1.   Don't hurt people, this will disappoint Krishna, but don't let them play with you either





2. Oh Govind! Your love is my greatest blessing. I forget you so many times but your love remains constant. Thank you for showering me with your divine love, and never let me forget you.



3. Oh Krishna! I am not capable of calling myself a devotee, but please accept me, purify me and never let me forget you.



4. I am thankful to the people, situations and problems that pushed me towards Krishna.





5. Krishna is my strength. I am nothing without Shri Krishna.



6. Believe in Krishna, it's his plan. Do your Karma and leave the rest upon him. Have faith in him. Everything will be fine






7. In the mid of chaos, Oh Krishna you are the reason for my smile . Your lotus feet are my shelter and your guidance is my way out of it.




8. When you love Krishna, it is impossible to hate anyone or anything because one sees the entire universe as his creation




9. Oh Krishna, talking to you is my favorite past time.




10. He is with you everyday, every hour, every minute, every second. feel his presence and get filled by him




11. I will survive, I will shine because I have Krishna with me. I am satisfied because I have his lotus feet in my heart. I am happy because he is always with me. I am fearless because I trust his plans.



                      



12. Krishna will heal you. Have faith and stay calm.





13.Krishna is watching everything. he knows your situation, he knows YOU. He will take care of everything





A place dedicated to Maa Rukmini and Shri Radha:

She is Man Mohan Mohini, the one who enchants the greatest enchanter of this world. She is Krishna herself. She is the epitome of love, devotion and beauty. she is Rasseshwari, she is Shri Radhika



She is Krishnaatmika, the soul of Shri Krishna. She is the one in whose love Shri Krishna himself had sleepless nights. She is the source of all prosperity and happiness. She is Jagat Janani. She is Shri, She is Maa Rukmini





Some songs and videos directly touch our soul. Following are such videos dedicated to Shri Krishna:










Jay Shri Krishna  ๐Ÿ™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raasleela- The Ultimate Paradise | Radha Krishna Rasleela | True Side Krishna Bhakti

Krishna Quotes | Quotes dedicated to my beloved Kanha | True Side Krishna bhakti